2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th July 2012, 09:02 AM
Mrinal Vibhav Arun

DU B.Com H Syllabus

Hi Guys I am doing B.Com Honors from Delhi University. I have no idea about the syllabus of the exam. Would you like to give the link from where I can download the syllabus of B.Com Honors?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
28th July 2012, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DU B.Com H Syllabus

You want to get the syllabus for B.Com H program offered by Delhi University…Here it is.

Business Organization And Management
Unit –I:
Foundation of Indian Business Spectrum of Business Activities, Manufacturing and Service Sectors India‟s experience of globalization, and privatization, Multinational corporations
and Indian transnational. 10 Lectures

Unit –II:
Entrepreneurial opportunities in contemporary business environment: Networking marketing, Franchising, Business Process Outsourcing, E-commerce and M-Commerce.
Process of setting up a business enterprise. Opportunity and idea generation – role of creativity and innovation. Feasibility study and preparation of business plan
15 Lectures

Unit –III:
Forms: (a) Forms of business including LLP, small venture enterprise and one person company, Choice of suitable form of business ownership (b) Operations: business size and
location decisions. Lay out: mass production and mass customization, productivity, quality and logistics. (c) Functional aspects of business: Conceptual framework of functional areas
of management: Finance; Marketing and Human Resources.
15 Lectures

Unit –IV:
Development of Management Thought: Classical, Neo-classical, Systems, Contingency and Contemporary Approach to Management – Drucker, Porter, Senge, Prahalad, Hammer,
and Tom Peters. 10 Lectures

Unit –V:
Process of Managing (a) Planning: corporate Strategy – Environmental Analysis and Diagnosis, Formulation of Strategic Plan; Growth strategies – internal and external; Decision-making – concept, Process, Rationality and Techniques, Information Technology and Decision-Making, Decision Support System (b) organizing and Staffing: Contemporary Organizational Formats – Project, Matrix and Networking, (c) Management in Action:
Motivation – concept and Theories: Maslow, Herzberg, Mc Gregor, and Ouchi; Leadership– Concept and Theories: Leadership Continuum, Managerial Grid, Situational Leadership.
Transactional and Transformational Leadership: Communication – formal and Infromal Networks, Barriers and Principles (d) control: Concept and Process, Effective Control System, Modern Control Techniques – Stakeholder Approaches (Balanced Score Card) Accounting Measures (Intergrated Ratio Analysis), and Economic and Financial Measures (Economic Value Added and Market Value Added) Behaviroul Aspects of Management Control.

For the rest of the syllabus I am uploading the file. Feel free to download it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DU syllabus B.com (H) .pdf (765.3 KB, 121 views)

Tags
syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in