2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th February 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Dtu mba

hii sir, I wants to do MBA from the Delhi technology university will you please provide me the details of the MBA course of the Delhi technology university ?
16th February 2016, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dtu mba

As you wants to do MBA from the Delhi technology university let me tell you that the MBA is offered by the Delhi School of Management of the Delhi technology university.

The Delhi School of Management (DSM) was established in 2009 with Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) acquiring a University status, being officially renamed as Delhi Technological University (DTU) through a legislature passed by the Delhi State Assembly.

MBA course details are as follow :

MBA Specialization

Finance
Marketing
human Resource

MBA Admission :

Eligibility criteria :

B.E/B.Tech. in any branch of Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 1st class Master's Degree in any branch of Physical/ Chemical/ Mathematical Science like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application,

MBA Seats : 120

Entrance test : the CAT Entrance test score is required for taking Admnission into the MBA Course of the Delhi School of Management

Fees structure

contact details :

Delhi school of Management
Address: Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur,, Main Bawana Road, Delhi - 42,, New Delhi, Delhi 110042
Phone:011 2729 6203

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in