2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Dthm mlsu

I am student of Tourism and Hotel Management (DTHM) Program at Mohanlal Sukhadia University . When the MLSU declare the Tourism and Hotel Management (DTHM) exam timetable so that I can get time for preparation?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mlsu Job
Bca mlsu
Phd From MLSU
B. Sc MLSU
Mlsu ugc
MBA mlsu
MLSU Pre Phd Result
MLSU BA FY Result
MLSU Enrollment
Bbm mlsu
Mlsu b. Com
MLSU Help no
Msc it mlsu
Mlsu mfc
New MLSU
LLB From MLSU
Welcome To MLSU
UGC Net MLSU
Mlsu mca
Mlsu
17th April 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: Dthm mlsu

I want to do MTTM program in Department of Tourism and Hotel Management DTHM, Mohanlal Sukhadia University MLSU, Udaipur so can you provide me the details of the program?
17th April 2018, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dthm mlsu

The Department of Tourism and Hotel Management DTHM, Mohanlal Sukhadia University MLSU, Udaipur offers Master in Tourism And Travel Management program of duration 2 years.

Master in Tourism And Travel Management MTTM program

Duration : Four Semesters (Two years), Full Time Degree Course

Eligibility-

Candidates must have graduation degree in any discipline from recognised university.

Admission

Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.

The entrance test will consists of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

Written test:

The written test will consists of objectives type questions on English, General Knowledge, General Mental Aptitude and Basic Mathematical Ability.

There will be special emphasis on History, Culture, Geography and Tourist Attractions of India.

This test will carry 200 marks. The distribution of questions will be as under.

English Language Proficiency 50 Marks
Mental Aptitude 50 Marks
General Knowledge 50 Marks
Basic Mathematical Ability 50 Marks
Total 200 Marks

Group Discussion and Personal Interview:

The second phase of selection procedure involves participation in group discussion and personal interview before a selection committee to be constituted by the Director for the purpose.

Group discussion will carry 25 marks.

Personal interview is meant to be personality probe and a cross check the depth of general understanding and knowledge of the area of study. Personal Interview will also carry 25 marks.

A candidate shall have to appear in both the group discussion and personal interview.

Contact-

Department of Tourism and Hotel Management,
Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udapur 313001, Rajasthan, India Phone : +91-94141-74747, +91-294-2470062
Email info@mlsudthm.org

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in