2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th March 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

DTERT Exam

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the details of the Diploma in Teacher Education Examination conducted by Directorate of Teacher Education Research and Training (DTERT) so will you please provide me the details??
Similar Threads
Thread
DTERT Website
DTERT Functions
DTERT Exam Results
16th March 2016, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DTERT Exam

Directorate of Teacher Education Research and Training (DTERT) conducts Diploma Teacher Training exams in every year.

It is held once a year in the month of June / July for First year and Second year Regular pupil students and also for Private candidates.

Students

Eligibility

Students undergoing training for two years in the District Institute of Education & Training / Government Teacher Training Institutes / Private Teacher Training Institutes recognised by the Southern Regional Committee of N.C.T.E., Bangalore, having passed their Higher Secondary Examination are eligible to sit for the D.T.E.

Examination for the first year subjects at the end of their first year of study and for the second year subjects and also for the first year subjects if any (which they might have failed in their first attempt) at the end of the Second year of study.

b)Age
As prescribed at date the time of admission by the Director of Teacher Education Research and Training, Chennai – 6 (DTERT)

c) Fees, Mode of Payment
First Year : For each subject Rs.50/-
Second Year : For each subject Rs.50/-
Mark sheet for First Year : Rs.50/-
Diploma Certificate : Rs.100/-
Grade Certificate : Rs.50/-
Service Charges : Rs.5/-

Subjects:
FIRST YEAR
Challenges in Indian Education
Educational Psychology
Educational Management

SECOND YEAR
Tamil Language Education
English Language Education
Mathematics Education
Science Education
Social Science Education

more DTERT Exam detail attached a word file;
Attached Files
File Type: doc DTERT Exam.doc (85.5 KB, 69 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in