2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DSSSB Music Teacher Vacancy

As you want I am here telling you process to apply for getting recruitment on Music Teacher post under the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board(DSSSB).

Process TO APPLY :

Steps:

a) Applicants are required to apply online from the website of DSSSB.

b) Applicants will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instructions for which as :

Time cap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes.

Applicant must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB. However, it must not be less than 25 KB in size for the photograph and 10 KB for the signature.

Candidate should avoid submitting multiple applications for one post.

In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the DSSSB.

After submitting the Online Application candidate required to take the print out of the
finally submitted Online Application .

Neither the print out nor any document should be sent to this board at the time of applying for the post.

Only the successful candidates will be required to submit copy of challan.

Exam scheme :

I. Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
II. Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:

Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level
- In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level,
there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography,
geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt . Engish language & Comprehension - same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level

Part-II (Descriptive)
Essay writing: Topics on current affairs of National and International interests, culture, society, women
empowerment, environment, Relation with neighboring countries, etc.

Letter writing: Letters on various subjects like request to Registering authorities for issue of birth certificate,
marriage registration, to get commercial loan from banks, to get membership from various councils, lodging police
complaints, letter to Editor of a newspaper highlighting social evils, letter to Municipal Authorities highlighting
various civic issues like road, sanitation, street lights etc.

Expansion of Ideas in English language:
candidate will be required to elaborate their ideas on specific quotes/
topics for example, “Everything that glitter is not gold; As you sow, so shall you reap; Once in a blue moon” and onother topics of general interests.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in