2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

DSSSB Eligibility

Can you tell me about the eligibility required for apply for the post of PGT (Post Graduate Teachers), TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Teachers in DSSSD or Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board as I want to check if I am eligible for both or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
Eligibility For DSSSB Exam
Dsssb rti
Dsssb tgt cs
DSSSB Eligibility for Primary Teacher
Ldc dsssb
DSSSB Cut Off
DSSSB Exam Eligibility Criteria
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria For Computer Teacher
Dsssb jbt
Dsssb prt
Dsssb ssa
What is DSSSB PGT
DSSSB Sep
DSSSB PGT Economics Eligibility
Eligibility for PGT Biology in DSSSB
DSSSB What's New
DSSSB Eligibility for TGT
DSSSB Fax No
Dsssb oct
DSSSB PGT Eligibility required
17th May 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Re: DSSSB Eligibility

I want to know the eligibility required to apply for the latest vacancy of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) so can you tell me?
17th May 2018, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DSSSB Eligibility

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites application for the post of 9232 Primary Teacher, Special Education Teacher, TGT, PGT & Various Vacancy under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies.

DSSSB Job Details :

Post Name : Primary Teacher
No of Vacancy : 1392 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-

Post Name : Special Education Teacher
No of Vacancy : 605 Posts
Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-

Post Name : TGT
No of Vacancy : 3411 Posts
Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-

Post Name : PGT
No of Vacancy : 1460 Posts
Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-

Eligible Criteria

For Primary Teacher/Special Education Teacher :

Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution

Two years Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution & Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.

For TGT :

A Bachelors Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate & Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.

For PGT :

Masters Degree (Or its equivalent oriental Degree in the case of PGT Sanskrit/ Hindi) in the subject concerned from any recognized University and Degree / Diploma in training /Education OR First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.

Age Limit :

Maximum age limit is 30 years For Primary Teacher/Special Educator, 32 years for TGT & 36 year for PGT as on 31.01.2018

Selection Process :

Selection will be based on Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.

Application Fee :

Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI e-pay. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.

Important Dates

Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 05.01.2018

Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 31.01.2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in