2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st November 2012, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dravidian University Kuppam Results

As you are looking for result of M.A Economics I year Results from Dravidian University Kuppam, here I am providing you procedure to get your result.

To get any result from Dravidian University Kuppam you have to visit on official website of Dravidian University Kuppam on home page of site you will get a tab of “Result” click on this tab then you will move on next page here you can see all declared result by University you have to click on Dravidian University Kuppam then a word file will download in your system you can see your result by searching your roll no.

Below I am also uploading the same file feel free for download.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Dravidian University M.A Eco. I year Result.doc (400.0 KB, 81 views)
30th March 2016, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Dravidian University KUPPAM Results

Can you tell me the process to check the result of Off Campus (Part - Time) M.Phil subject of Directorate of Distance Education of Dravidian University, Kuppam, Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh?
30th March 2016, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dravidian University KUPPAM Results

Directorate of Distance Education of Dravidian University was established to provide educational opportunities to those students who could not take advantage of conventional institutions of higher learning and to provide equality of educational opportunities for higher education through distance mode for a large segment of population including those in employment, women and adults who wish to upgrade their education or acquire knowledge and status in various fields.

The process to check the result of Off Campus (Part - Time) M.Phil subject of Dravidian University, Kuppam, Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh is as follows:

Visit the official website of Dravidian University

Click to “Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)” in the mid of the home page

Click to “Examination Results”

Click to “Chemistry”

On the new page you will get the result

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Dravidian University
Dravidian University Rd, Srinivasa Vanam, Agaram, Andhra Pradesh 517425, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in