2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2015, 05:27 PM
Dayanand Goud T

Re: Dr Br Ambedkar Open University Marks Memo

The process to check the Marks Memo the official website of the University is as follows:

Firstly go to the official website of Dr Br Ambedkar Open University

On home page Click on U.G Memo Option

Then you will move on next page

Address:
G Ram Reddy Marg, Masthan Nagar, CBI Colony, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Phone: 040 2368 0000

Iam making daily rounds loosing office days to Dr B.R.Amedkar Open University, but i am getting daily different - different answers from the Certificates Issuing Departments to get my Consolidated Memo and MBA Certificate. On 4th Nov'2015 morning I visited the open university, I got the reply to contact in P.G.Section Room No.114, the day I visited the section there is no one in the P.G.MBA Section. I waited till After Noon No one has come into that Seat, when I once again asked the sir sitting beside that table I got a answer that Sir in that Seat will come u wait. On enquiry it is learnt that I had to pay a challan in the down stairs, immediately i rushed to the challan counter, I had paid the challan for the said certificates and additional Charges for 3rd Year Memos also. I came back to the counter but no one has came to that seat, and i got a answer that They are in Meeting I waited till 4:45 PM. Then I turned back. On 12th Nov'15 the same position no one in the seat when I asked repeatedly I got reply from One Madam (Suhasini) along with her Colleague another madam who issues certificates (Refused to say her name) asked me to get N-Dues Certificate, I had submitted along with my original challan and after 1 Hour says that your challan is Missing. You come tommorow we will see, after a long discussion when i asked them to give in written that challan is missing, I got a reply that no one will give you in written you go and ask in challan counter only, they will only give duplicate challan - but who asked you to pay a challan for 3rd year Memos we didn't get that Memos. The use less fellow without knowing anything he will write a challan and suffer us. I dont want to discuss any more with you, you want to make a complaint and better you go and meet Mr Ramana Sir, he will be available in the same floor only. When Iam returning back on that day at 4:30 PM stating that I will meet the registrar /Head of the Dept. then I got a response that your certificate will be issued tommorow, you need not go to any body u please send any one of your friends we will issue the certificate to them tommorow compulsorily. The next day(13th Nov'15) i got a phone call from 040-23680251 Madam Suhasini asked me to talk to sir (Whom I dont Know), the Sir has responded that your assignment marks for 3 Years for Paper-6 has not reached our office, you go and contact your study centre for your assignment marks, this is the reply i received from our university staff sir. So I kindly request to give some ID Code Nos for each staff as they are not willing to say their names (It is mandatory for pursuance and to get information) whom we have contacted there.
Sir Please give me reply to whom shall I contact to get proper information in this regard.

Last edited by sumit; 10th December 2019 at 09:53 AM.

Tags
migration form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in