2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th September 2012, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Download Free Punjab Civil Services Exam Preparation Material

Here I have uploaded a file for you, contain the Punjab Civil Services Exam question papers of the zoology subject , I suppose this file of question paper will help you in your examination preparation…….
Following question is the part of the attached question paper..

1. Answer concisely the following in about 150 words each:

(a) What was the need to create Parazoa against Porifera when the latter existed?

(b) Provide diagrammatic representation of the stages of conjugation in Paramecium and comment on its autogamy.

(c) Compare the skill of Rhynchocephalia with that of Crocodilia.

(d) Draw a well-labelled schematic diagram of the feeding current through the gut of Branchiostoma, and comment on the mechanism of feeding and digestion.

2. Answer any two of the following:

(a) Describe the great departures shown by parasitic forms from the diagnostic features of fee living forms among Copepoda.

(b) Describe the structures and function of water-vascular system in echinoderms.

(c) Give the salient features of Apterygota and Pterygota.

If you need another subject paper please let me know and I will feel happy to help you. You can download the question paper from here after the registration. Feel free to download the question paper…………
Attached Files
File Type: doc Civil Services Exam question papers of the zoology.doc (26.0 KB, 160 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in