2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Double Graduation Gujarat University

I have completed B.Sc Degree with Physics from Gujarat University. I want to do B.SC again with Chemistry. So tell me that can I do Double Graduation from the Gujarat University? If I can do Double Graduation, Give me admission dates for this year and also give information of fee structure for B.SC Chemistry Course.
Similar Threads
Thread
Double MBA pagalguy
Double major MBA
Union Bank Of India FD Double Scheme
Aavin Double Toned Milk
IDBI Double Money Fixed Deposit
KSRTC Double Road Office
Double Degree MBA Programs
Double MBA From ISB
Bank Of Baroda Double Your Money
State Bank of India Double Scheme
Double MBA in US
Double MBA
Andhra University Double Degree
Double MBA Pagalguy
Double MBA degree
MBA double meaning
Regular Mode Post Graduation after Distance Graduation
CCSU Double Major
Annamalai University Results BA Double Degree
Double major in post graduate level
19th June 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Double Graduation Gujarat University

Hello sir, I want to know that is Gujarat University offering double graduation? Please provide me double graduation at Gujarat University?
19th June 2018, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Double Graduation Gujarat University

As per my searching Im not founded any double degree in Gujarat University. The Gujarat University does not offering dual degree.

Gujarat University is create a Digital Directory, of students interested in persuing Graduate courses like B.A/B.Com/B.B.A./B.C.A. or Post-Graduate courses like M.A/M.Com.

The Gujarat University is started its external courses for the Professional/Businessmen, who cannot join the conventional colleges or are deprived from main stream education because of some reason.

Gujarat University facilitates its students for admissions to courses on merit bases or conducting Entrance Tests during month of June. For admission to external courses, The advertisement will be given in the reputed newspapers during August month.

Available courses for graduation at Gujarat University:

Available courses for graduation at Gujarat University:

Doctorate Courses
Doctor of Philosophy School of Commerce, School of Sciences, School of Social Science, School of Psychology, Education, Philosopy, School of Languages, B K School of Management, Rollwala Computer Centre, Gujarat University
Doctor of Medicine B J Medical College, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa

Post Graduate Courses
Master of Philosophy School of Commerce, School of Sciences, School of Social Science, School of Psychology, Education, Philosopy, School of Languages, B K School of Management, Rollwala Computer Centre, Gujarat University
Master of Commerce School of Commerce, Gujarat University and Recognized Post Graduate Centres
Master of Commerce Integrated with Finance & International Business School of Commerce, Gujarat University
Master of Arts School of Languages, Gujarat University and Recognized Post Graduate Centres
Master of Laws School of Law, Gujarat University and Recognized Post Graduate Centres
Master of Education School of Psychology, Education & Philosopy, Gujarat University and Specified Affiliated Education Colleges
Master of Computer Application Department of Computer Science, Rollwala Computer Centre, Gujarat University and Recognized Computer Application Centres
Master of Business Administration B K School of Business Management, Gujarat University and Recognized Post Graduate Centres
Master of Business Administration - Integrated K S School of Business Management, Gujarat University
Master of Science - Information Technology K S School of Business Management, Gujarat University
Master of Pharmacy L M College of Pharmacy, Navrangpura

Contact to:

Gujarat University,
Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad 380 009.
Gujarat, India.
Ph : +91-079-26301341, 26300342/43
Fax : +91-079-26302654

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in