2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DOEACC Admission

The Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) is a society under the Indian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, and is provide training, consulting, product development, entrepreneurship and human resource development in information, electronics & communication technologies.
It is based in New Delhi with a network of centers on the globe. The DOEACC Society was created by the Department of Electronics to implement a scheme of the AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education).
Courses
There are five computer courses offered from DOEACC:-
1. O Level Equivalent to Foundation level course. There are four papers in this level.
2. A Level Equivalent to Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications. There are ten papers in this level.
3. B Level qualified students are eligible to apply where MCA Master of Computer Applications is a desirable qualification. It's equivalent to MCA, though the degree provided is called Master's Diploma in Computer Applications. For students doing B level after A level, there are fifteen papers, for students doing B level directly, there are 25 papers.
4. C Level M. Tech Level

DOEACC Society (DOEACC) Admission to O, A, B, C Levels courses:

Eligibility:
The Examination Form is applicable for both, theory as well as Practical Examination. Practical Examination Fee is Rs. 300/- for each Practical.

For 'O' Level:
Practical Examination (PR) is applicable for those candidates who have applied or passed in all modules i.e. M1-R3 to M4-R3 or M1-R4 to M4-R4. Candidates who have cleared some of the modules as per 3rd revised syllabus and would now opt for 4th revised syllabus, would also be eligible to undertake the Practical examination.

For 'A' Level:
Practical Examination-I (PR-I) is applicable for those candidates who have applied or passed A1-R3 to A4-R3 / A1-R4 to A4-R4. Practical Examination-ll (PR-ll) is applicable for those candidates who have applied or passed A5-R3 to A10-R3/A5-R4 to A10—R4.

For 'B' Level:
There are 4 Practical in the 'B' Level Examination. Practical Examination -l (PR-I) is applicable for those candidates who have applied or passed B1.1-R3 to B1.4-R3 / B1.1-R4 to B1.4-R4. Practical Examination-ll (PR-ll) is applicable for those candidates who have applied or passed B1.5-R3 to B2.5-R3 / B1.5-R4 to B2.5-R4. Practical Examination-lll (PR-lll) is applicable for those candidates who have applied or passed B3.3-R3 to B3.5-R3. Practical Examination-lV (PR-IV) is applicable for those candidates who have applied or passed B4.3-R3 to B4.5-R3.

Application Forms:
Examination Application Forms for any Level (O, A, B & C) can be obtained on written request by candidates from DOEACC SOCIETY New Delhi, by sending Rs.25/- per Examination Application Form through a Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of "DOEACC SOCIETY" payable at New Delhi. The request should be addressed to DOEACC SOCIETY and should clearly specify the level for which the Examination Form is required and complete address of the candidate. The envelope is superscribed as "Request for Examination Forms".

Contact Details:
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, New Delhi – 110 003
Tel: 011 – 2436 3330 / 31 / 32
Fax: 011 – 2436 3335
Email: exam@doeacc.edu.in
30th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in the DOEACC? Can you please tell me from where I can download the DOEACC Admission form? Also tell me about the last date for submission of form?
30th May 2015, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

The DOEACC is Bringing Quality Computer Education within Reach of More. DOEACC is an autonomous body of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, and Government of India with Head Quarters at New Delhi.

DOEACC Admission form

The last date for getting examination form by Post is :-

15th October for January Exam
15th April for July Exam

Application fee:

One can get the examination application form from any of the DOEACC counseling centers against a demand draft of Rs. 25/- in favor of "DOEACC Society", payable at New Delhi between 1st March to 15th April for July examination

Address:
Registration Section
DOEACC Society
Electronics Niketan
6 CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110003

Tags
advanced diploma

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in