2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Doctors Recruitment in NTPC

Hello sir is there any Recruitment publish in NTPC for Doctors?? If yes then please provide me detail, if no then please give me process to get recruitment page of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited??
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Recruitment for MBA
IOCL Recruitment Doctors
NTPC Recruitment For ITI
NTPC Recruitment MP
NTPC Doctors Recruitment
NTPC Recruitment Oct
NTPC New Recruitment
NTPC ITI Recruitment
NTPC Recruitment Ppt
NTPC DT Recruitment
NTPC Recruitment ET
Recruitment For NTPC
NTPC Recruitment LDC
Coal India Limited Recruitment for Doctors
ONGC Recruitment For Doctors
ONGC recruitment for MBBS doctors
NPCIL Doctors Recruitment
NTPC Recruitment for ECE
Ntpc MBA recruitment
NTPC Recruitment CG
21st July 2015, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Doctors Recruitment in NTPC

National Thermal Power Corporation Limited was founded in 1975, it is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, and the headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi.

As you are looking for the Doctors Recruitment In National Thermal Power Corporation Limited so friend as on 29-6-2015 there is no any latest recruitment for Doctors at NTPC….

Here I am giving you process to get recruitment page of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited….

Firstly go to the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited which looks like this image;

Now top of the home page you will see “Career” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image;

Now on this page you will get “Jobs at NTPC” option click on that option again a new page will open which look like this image:

On this page only one job is available and there is no any Doctors job available but whenever it will publish, it will come on same page….
19th December 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ! I wants to join NTPC for dr. post , would you please provides me details for doctors recruitments in national thermal power corporation ? \
19th December 2015, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Here we provides you information regarding to doctors recruitments in national thermal power corporation as follows
NTPC, India's largest power company, was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. It is emerging as an ‘Integrated Power Major’, with a significant presence in the entire value chain of power generation business.NTPC ranked 317th in the ‘2009,

Name of the post
Doctor
Eligibility
educational Qualification
E2/E3 : MBBS with MD/MS in respective specialty. E2 (only for Radio-Diagnosis) :
MBBS with PG Diploma in Radiology. (Qualification should be recognized by Medical Council of India). Experience :
E3 level : Minimum 1 year experience/ practice after MD/MS. E2 level :Fresh MD/MS qualified doctor. E2 level (Radio-diagnosis)
: Minimum 2 years experience/practice after PG Diploma
No of Post
14 (UR-05, OBC-07, SC 01, ST 01)
Age limit
37 yrs.
Salary
Rs. 32900 -58000
Selection Process :
Written-test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in