2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

DMRC through GATE

I have completed B.Tech Electrical and have good score of GATE now I want to apply for Recruitment of Assistant Manager / Electrical Post in DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) Ltd so please give me details including last date of online application?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cc 34 dmrc
Dmrc ohe
All About DMRC
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
Dmrc ae
Dominos DMRC Kashmere Gate
DMRC Web Top Up
Dmrc afc
DMRC is a PSU
Is non Gate CS and Gate covers the same syllabus for CS
DMRC Kashmere Gate
Dmrc cp
Damodar Valley Corporation Gate through Gate
Cc-30 dmrc
DMRC What's New
Dmrc cvo
DMRC Job Com
Which one GATE is the toughest one in the history of GATE exams?
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
25th May 2018, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC through GATE

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the DMRC Recruitment that is through the GATE Examination ?
25th May 2018, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC through GATE

The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India.

As you Asking for the Information About the DMRC Recruitment that is through the GATE Examination Let me tell you that At Present there Are No Job opening for any Post in the DMRC the Last Recruitment was Organized for the Following post

Total No. of Posts: 88
Name of the Post:
A. Section A: 05 Posts
1. Asstt. Manager/ Finance: 02 Posts
2. Asstt. Manager/ Corporate Communication: 01 Post
3. Asstt. Manager/ Legal: 01 Post
4. Asstt. Manager/ Safety: 01 Post
B. Section B: 79 Posts
5. Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO): 50 Posts
6. Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic: 29 Posts
C. Section C: 04 Posts
7. Stenographer: 02 Posts
8. Account Assistant: 01 Post
9. Office Assistant: 01 Post

Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01-01-2018 i.e. candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1985 and not later than 01-01-2000. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks for S.No-01,

Masters of Mass Communication and Journalism for S.No-02, Full time LLB for S.No-03,
M.Tech (Safety) for S.No-04, Three years Engineering Diploma in any discipline or BSC Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) for S.No-05, ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio & TV Machine or Power Electronics System for S.No-06,
Graduate in any discipline, Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/ English Typing Speed-40 wpm/ English for S.No-07,
B.Com/ equivalent for S.No-08, B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ Equivalent for S.No-09 from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.

Date of Recruitment : 12-03-2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in