2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Smart Card Keychain

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the DMRC Smart Card Keychain as under:

DMRC Smart Card Keychain
Delhi Metro has launched a new generation of smart cards in the form of key chains for the convenience of its commuters who use these everyday. The sleek new `smart key chains` can be used in the same way as normal smart cards to enter and exit Metro stations, i.e., by swiping on the designated space on the automatic fare collection (AFC) gates.

The decision to introduce the smart key chains was taken as many Metro commuters use cars, two-wheelers or bicycles and normally use key chains which they can now replace with the new devices.

While the Metro smart cards are of the size of credit cards so that they can be kept in wallets, the smart key chains are much smaller (55 mm in length, 27 mm breadth and 3 mm thick) so that they can easily be carried in pockets. The corners are rounded and the sides tapered so that they do not cause cuts while being taken out. They are made with high-quality plastic and are coated with acrylic resin to make them unbreakable.

Transaction details:
The users can view all the Top Ups done as he transacts and can use his Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or wallet (Paytm) to pay online for an instant recharge. The easy steps are
1. Enter the amount and card information.
2. Secure pay through Payment Modes (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallet).
3. Go to AVMs installed at all DMRC Metro Stations (Except Airport Express Line) near EFO (Excess Fare Office)/Customer Care.
24th January 2021, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to buy this metro card keychain how to buy

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in