2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th January 2018, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

DMRC Recruitment March

I completed my UG degree and heard about the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment March. Will you provide important dates for DMRC Recruitment March so that I can apply for this recruitment on time also tell what the pattern of this recruitment exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
DMRC MCA Recruitment
DMRC AE Recruitment
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
DMRC Job Recruitment
DMRC Recruitment PDF
DMRC Recruitment CRA
DMRC Recruitment JE
DMRC ITI recruitment
Recruitment DMRC Ltd
Recruitment in DMRC
DMRC ET Recruitment
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment March
DMRC Latest Recruitment
DMRC Lucknow Recruitment
IAF LDC Recruitment March
DMRC Recruitment For Graduates
PDF DMRC Recruitment
HAL recruitment march
DMRC new recruitment
DMRC Recruitment
30th January 2018, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Recruitment March

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018, better known as DMRC Recruitment 2018 is a test conducted by DMRC for employment under various departments under DMRC.

It is actually a series of tests, which comprises of different tests for DMRC posts and Profiles which are vacant under DMRC.

Recruitment is not available in March. Below I am providing you DMRC recruitment important dates:

Start of filling of Applications for DMRC Recruitment 2018 First week of November 2017 onwards
Last date of filling Online Application form for DMRC Recruitment 2018 Third week of December 2017
Availability of Admit card for DMRC Recruitment 2018 Last week of January 2018 and onwards
Examination Date for DMRC Recruitment 2018 Second week of February 2018 onwards

Eligibility:

To be eligible to appear in DMRC Recruitment 2018, candidate must be a citizen of India.
Candidate must possess the required 3 Year/ 4 Year Graduation Degree/Diploma as per the job which candidate is applying for.

Applicant also needs to fulfill some Medical/Health criteria to be eligible for Final Selection.

Exam pattern:

DMRC Recruitment 2018 is to be conducted in offline mode for Assistant Manager (Electrical, Civil and S&T) and SC/TO while it will be conducted in online mode for CRA, JE, Maintainer and Other posts

DMRC Recruitment 2018 will consist of two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2.

Where paper 1 will have subjects like GK, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Knowledge of Domain, on the other hand, paper 2 is taken to check candidate s ability in the English language.

Both the papers will consist of MCQ questions.

Both the papers will have Negative Marking. A wrong answer will lead to a deduction of 0.33 marks from total score, where a correct answer fetches a candidate 1 mark.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in