2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

DMRC Psycho Test

Please provide detailed syllabus of Psycho Test conducted by DMRC Every Year. I have done Graduation recently and want to join DMRC. So I also have to appear in this Test. So pls provide its detailed syllabus then I can start preparation at home. Is there any Coaching Institute in Delhi that provides coaching for Psycho Test?
Similar Threads
Thread
RRB Guwahati Psycho Result
RRB Allahabad Psycho
RRB Gorakhpur Assistant Loco Pilot Psycho Result
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
RRBGKP ALP Psycho Result
RRB Ranchi Psycho Test Result
RRB Ranchi ALP Psycho Result
RRB Gorakhpur Asm Psycho Result
RRB Chennai Psycho Result
RRB Kolkata Psycho Result
RRB Banglore ALP Psycho Result
RRB Patna Psycho Syllabus
DMRC Psychometric Test
RRB Patna Psycho Result
RDSO Psycho
DMRC Test Date
DMRC Test
DMRC Written Test Syllabus
Papers for DMRC Written Test
5th July 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC Psycho Test

I am planning to apply for the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) recruitment exam and came to know about Psycho Test. Will you please provide me DMRC Psycho Test stages and topics I have to study for DMRC Psycho Test provide details o I can prepare well for exam?
5th July 2018, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Psycho Test

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is a joint venture with equity participation of the Govt. of India along with Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi.

The corporation recently published notification inviting applications for the post of Station Controller and Train Operator.

The Psycho test will be conducted in five formats judging candidates various abilities and their aptitude through each format.

The age limit for applying is between 18 to 28 years. The selection process comprises of DMRC SCTO involves 4 stages:

Level 1 Written Test (2 papers)
Level 2 Psychology test
Level 3 Personal Interview
Level 4 Medical examination

DMRC SCTO/CRA Psycho Test Pattern

Psycho Test is scheduled for the qualified candidates of written Test.

The qualified candidates are called for Psycho Test along with document verification process.

The document verification is done to ensure that the candidates satisfy the requisite eligibility.

Post successful document verification, DMRC conducts Psycho Test in a single day window.

The test is conducted in multiple formats in the following order.

Test 1: Embedded Figure Test
Test 2: Figures Association Test
Test 3: Memory Test
Test 4: Observation Test
Test 5 Personality/ Aptitude Test

DMRC SCTO/CRA Psycho Test Syllabus
The exam papers will be held on the day next to document verification. The exam papers will include the following:

It includes multiple choice questions, Hindi and English on Logical Ability, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of trade.

The total number of questions include 120 with each carrying equal marks.
The paper includes negative marking and 1/3 marks will be deducted.

Paper- 2 will be of 45 minutes each.

Important Topics

Quantitative Aptitude: Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method. Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average. Simple and Compound Interest, Menstruation, Algebra, Data Interpretation.

Logical Ability / Reasoning: Questions based on -

Verbal: Series (Number & Alphabet), Age, Blood Relations, Direction test, Coding-Decoding. Arithmetical Reasoning, Decision Making etc.

Non-Verbal: Series, Mirror Images, Figures etc.

Knowledge of Discipline / Trade: The syllabus includes all the basic Knowledge about your discipline / trade.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in