2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

DMRC Forum

Will you please tell me when the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation launched the Metro Citizens' Forum of it? As I want to join as volunteer in this forum of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation so please tell me how can I join this, give me there details?
Similar Threads
Thread
PGIMER forum
MBA Pisa Forum
MBA Bled Forum
HKUST MBA Forum
PGECET Forum
IELTS CSS Forum
NBCC Forum
eLitmus Forum
NYC MBA Interview Forum
BW MBA Forum
MBA CFO Forum
MBA aspirants forum
MBA cotrugli forum
MBA cfo forum
JIPMER Forum
Forum IGNOU
IIT Mumbai Forum
IGNOU Forum BCA
AMC exams forum
IGNOU forum
24th July 2018, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC Forum

I want to know the Forum of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) so will you please tell me?
24th July 2018, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Forum

In a major step towards instilling better behavior, etiquettes and discipline among the Metro commuters, the Delhi Metro launched a new initiative called the Metro Citizens Forum on 10th December 2008.

The Metro Citizens Forum volunteers would act as wardens and look into various issues such as providing seats to women and the elderly, preventing squatting and playing loud music on the trains, ensuring more discipline in the stations etc.

Under the new initiative, volunteers from the traveling public can join Delhi Metro and work towards making the system more commuter friendly.

Banners are being displayed at the Metro stations inviting the commuters to join the Citizens Forum initiative as volunteers.

Application forms are available with the station managers of all the Metro stations.

Interested candidates can also mail their requests at metrocitizensforum[at]gmail[dot]com

The volunteers would also be provided training by senior officials of Delhi Metro.

Contact Information

DMRC
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110001, India
Board No. - 011-23417910/11/12

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in