2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

DMRC Breaking News

What are latest news available on Delhi Metro Rail Corporation official website, please provide here & is DMRC official website portal having any specific section for latest news which updates regularly, from where I can get DMRC all latest news’s???
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Air Force Breaking News
Employment News DMRC
Breaking News of Osmania University
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
SCRA breaking lease
Calicut University Breaking News
Osmania University Breaking News
Jmc dmrc
Breaking News UPSC
Cc-30 dmrc
Dmrc cvo
DMRC News Today
Ssc dmrc
DMRC Latest News In Hindi
Www dmrc cm
Latest News on PTC News
Mumbai University breaking news
Mtg dmrc
18th May 2018, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC Breaking News

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me where from I can see latest breaking news of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation? Please provide me news announced by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
18th May 2018, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Breaking News

The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is announced its latest news in news section. Days wise news is displayed in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation news section.

The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India.

The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a state-owned company with equal equity participation from the Government of India and the Government of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro.

Get news announced by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation:

News announced by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation:
As on May 2018:

News & Events

DMRC Training Institute successfully conducted 4th Advanced Training Program on Ballastless Track, for 03 days duration from 09 Aug 2017 to 11 Aug 2017.

In order to develop team building spirit and to encourage extracurricular activities amongst the trainees, a quiz competition was held in Auditorium of DMRC Training Institute on 14th Aug. 2017 on the eve of 71st Independence Day, among five nos. of teams of selected trainees of different on-going batches. Winners and runner-ups were suitably awarded.

A mass yoga session was organized at Shastri Park Train Depot, Delhi-110053 under the aegis of DMRC Training Institute to commemorate IIIrd International Day of Yoga on 21 June, 2017. The session witnessed large participation from O&M and project wings of DMRC. Honourable MD graced the occasion.

DMRC Training Institute organised Foundation Training Programme for Assistant Managers for newly recruited Assistant Managers from 05 June 2017 to 21 June 2017.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in