2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Dmrc afc

Tell me the automatic fare collection equipments installed by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation? Can I recharge my smart cards of Delhi Metro by Automatic Fare Collection facility, if yes then how can I recharge my smart cards by this facility?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cc 34 dmrc
Dmrc ohe
Dmrc cmd
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
DMRC Web Top Up
DMRC is a PSU
Jmc dmrc
Dmrc dgm
Job in DMRC after 12
Cc-30 dmrc
Dmrc/om/hr/i/12
MCA Job In DMRC
Bca job in dmrc
DMRC What's New
Dmrc cvo
Dmrc
Ssc dmrc
Www dmrc cm
Mtg dmrc
25th May 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Dmrc afc

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) Automatic Fare Collection (AFC), so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
25th May 2018, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Dmrc afc

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) is a Centre-state Public Sector company that operates the Delhi Metro.

As you asking I am telling Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) uses one of the most advanced Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems in the world which provides real times data of fare collection and passenger flow.

The system uses contact less smart cards for multiple journeys and contact less smart tokens for single journeys. The AFC lab is equipped with the actual entry/exit gates, Ticket Operations Machines (TOMs),

Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) computers, card readers etc for hands on training to AFC system maintenance staff as well as the station staff who operates the system at station level. Recently the Automatic Vending Machines have also been added in the AFC lab.

DMRC Profile:

Type Centre-State owned

Industry Public transport

Founded 3 May 1995; 22 years ago

New Delhi, Delhi, India

Headquarters New Delhi, Delhi, India

Key people

Durga Shanker Mishra (Secretary(H&UA) & Chairman)

Sh Mangu Singh (Managing Director)

Services Delhi Metro, Consultancy and implementation of metro rail, monorail and high-
speed rail

Owner Government of India (50%)

Government of Delhi (50%)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in