2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Dmrc ae

There are some vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer in the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation so please tell me how many vacancies are there for this post, give me there complete details? What is the eligibility required to apply for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cc 34 dmrc
Dmrc cmd
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
DMRC Web Top Up
Dmrc afc
DMRC is a PSU
Jmc dmrc
Dmrc dgm
Job in DMRC after 12
Cc-30 dmrc
Dmrc/om/hr/i/12
MCA Job In DMRC
Bca job in dmrc
DMRC What's New
Dmrc cvo
Dmrc
Ssc dmrc
Www dmrc cm
Mtg dmrc
17th July 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Re: Dmrc ae

Can you tell me where on the official website Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) will I get information about opening for Assistant Engineer (AE) Post?
17th July 2018, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dmrc ae

The DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) was certified by the United Nations in 2011 as the first metro rail and rail-based system in the world to get "carbon credits for reducing greenhouse gas emissions" and helping in reducing pollution levels in the city by 630,000 tonnes every year.

To get information about opening for Assistant Engineer (AE) Post on the official website Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)

Click to Careers on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job details

That page will look like this:

Few Things Available on the Page

REQUIREMENT OF DEPUTY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT (CIVIL/TRACK) IN DMRC ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT/ REEMPLOYMENT BASIS

REQUIREMENT OF MANAGER (LEGAL) IN DMRC ON DEPUTATION / DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS

REQUIREMENT OF DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (ROLLING STOCK) ON RE-EMPLOYMENT BASIS FOR DMRC PROJECT OFFICE

REQUIREMENT OF VARIOUS EXECUTIVES IN FINANCE DEPARTMENT ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS FOR DMRC PROJECT

REQUIREMENT OF DY. GENERAL MANAGER & MANGER (DESIGN) IN DMRC ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS

Requirement of Assistant Manager / Manager on Direct Recruitment / Deputation Basis for HR Department

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in