2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

DMRC Abstract

I am making small project report on the topic Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd and want DMRC Abstract details. Will you please provide me all details related to this and tell me about DMRC Training Institute also if possible provide me training institute address?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cc 34 dmrc
Dmrc cmd
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
Dmrc afc
DMRC is a PSU
Jmc dmrc
Dmrc dgm
Job in DMRC after 12
Dmrc cp
Cc-30 dmrc
Dmrc/om/hr/i/12
Bca job in dmrc
DMRC What's New
Dmrc cvo
Dmrc
AFC In DMRC
Ssc dmrc
Www dmrc cm
Mtg dmrc
14th November 2015, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Abstract

The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., abbreviated to DMRC, is a Centre-state Public Sector company that operates the Delhi Metro.

The DMRC is also involved in the planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail, and high-speed rail projects in India and abroad.

The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. was created on 3 May 1995 with E. Sreedharan serving as the first managing director.

DMRC Abstract:

The Delhi Metro project gave Delhi a world-class mass rapid transit system.
The case describes the organization and planning of the project and highlights the steps taken by the DMRC to ensure the successful completion of the project.

Issues:

Understand the preliminary activities to be taken up before a large infrastructure project can be started

Appreciate the significance of the role of a project manager in project execution

Understand the importance of the right work culture in successful project management

Recognize the importance of managing the various stakeholders in a project

Appreciate the difficulties involved in the execution of large infrastructure projects in developing countries, and how these can be overcome

The DMRC is involved with the implementation and/or construction of Kochi Metro, Jaipur Metro and Lucknow Metro.

DMRC Institute

DMRC trains its staff at the DMRC Training Institute in Shastri Park, Delhi. It is the only metro rail training institute in South Asia.

DMRC has trained 300 staff from Namma Metro, Kochi Metro, Chennai Metro, Rapid MetroRail Gurgaon and Jaipur Metro.

Address:

DMRC Training Institute
Depot Entry Rd
Metro Vihar, Shastri Park, Shahdara
New Delhi, Delhi 110031
[MAP]DMRC Training Institute Delhi 110031[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in