2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

DMIMS Sawangi

I have taken admission in Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS) , Sawangi online and now I have to go its campus so I require its address . Would you please provide me address and a location map of DMIMS Sawangi so I will easily reach there ?
Similar Threads
Thread
DMIMS UG CET Result
Result of DMIMS
Dmims Pmt
Dmims MBA nagpur
DMIMS Sawangi Meghe
Dmims MBA
Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences Sawangi Meghe Wardha
DMIMS Syllabus
DMIMS Sawangi Wardha
DMIMS Prospectus
Dmims du
Dmims cps
Ranking Of DMIMS
DMIMS UG CET Result
Dmims mba
DMIMS Nagpur
DMIMS Nagpur MBA
DMIMS Results
DMIMS Photos
Jawaharlal Nehru Vaidyak Mahavidyalaya, Sawangi
15th July 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: DMIMS Sawangi

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Program of the Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences ?
15th July 2018, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DMIMS Sawangi

Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, a Deemed to be University was granted this status by the University Grants Commission in 2005. It has been reaccredited with the Grade A grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for a period of five years in March 2013.

The Information About the Phd Program of the Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences is given below

Phd Offered In

Human Anatomy
2. Physiology
3. Pathology
4. Pharmacology
5. Microbiology
6. Forensic Medicine
7. General Medicine
8. Pediatrics
9. Psychiatry
10. Obst. & Gynecology
11.Community Medicine
12. General Surgery
13.Anaesthesia
14.Radio-diagnosis
15. Ophthalmology
16. Orthopedics
17. Minimal Access Surgery
18. Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
19.Respiratory Medicine
20. Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy

Eligibility Criteria

Any candidate who has passed Post Graduate Degree (Masters Degree) Examination of the University or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto from any other University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in India or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Masters Degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body in the concerned / relevant subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA). The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned below are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace marks procedures

Provided that the relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/VJNT(Non-creamy layer)/OBC(Non-creamy layer)/differently- abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19th September, 1991

Examination Pattern :

. The examination shall be of MCQ pattern. 2. There shall be 100 MCQs with 4 options. 3.
The question paper shall comprise of questions based on- (a) Questions pertaining to Research methodology -50 in number (b) Questions pertaining to the specific subject 50 in number

4. The duration of the examination shall be 100 minutes. 5. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers

For more Information you may Contact to the Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha, Maharashtra 442004
Phone: 07152 287 701

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in