2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

DMIC Aurangabad Land Acquisition

I am from Aurangabad and there I have heard about the DMIC Aurangabad Land Acquisition want to know in detail about this news. Can you tell me the detail of DMIC set for 3rd phase of land acquisition? Also tell me is there any website available from where I can get this information?
Similar Threads
Thread
UPSIDC Land Rates
IIT Patna Land
UH Sugar Land MBA
IIT Bombay Land Area
IIT Gandhinagar Land
DMIC Aurangabad Latest News
DMIC Aurangabad Road Map
SBI Land Loan
Land of Nalanda University
Strayer MBA Acquisition
ONGC Imperial Energy Acquisition
Merger & Acquisition
BDO Acquisition Of Citibank
CIDCO Land Acquisition
Sugar Land Daycare
Land O Lakes Movers
MBA UH sugar land
Merger and acquisition examples
DMIC Aurangabad Recruitment
PNB Land Loan
23rd October 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: DMIC Aurangabad Land Acquisition

Hello sir, is there any one can provide me here detail about total Aurangabad Land Acquisition by DMIC?
23rd October 2019, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMIC Aurangabad Land Acquisition

The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor is provides detail about Aurangabad Land Acquisition.

The district administration is in the process of completing phase II of land acquisition in Bidkin as part of the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC).

About 897 hectares of land will be acquired for the project and compensation to the tune of Rs500 crore will be disbursed within a month

Land acquisition of 875.92 acres in Bidkin in the third stage was completed in two months.

The DMIC in Maharashtra covers Mumbai, Thane, Raigad, Nashik, Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Pune, Dhule and Nandurbar districts.

DMIC Notification Land Acquisition of Satana Industrial Area (DMIC -PH-IV)

The MIDC has notified altogether 10,000 hectares of land for the DMIC project, of which around 4000 hectares would be developed in Phase-I.

Till date 3,200 hectares of land in Shendra-Bidkin has been acquired, while the acquisition process of remaining 897 hectares is in progress.

The infrastructure development work initially kicks off in 845 hectares of land in Shendra, while the work in Bidkin in around 2000 acres of land will progress.

Planned smart cities:

Funds sanctioned for infrastructure development in:

Shendra - 1,533 crore

Bidkin - Rs 6,880 crore

Shendra-Bidkin Smart City Project:

Landuse Area (Ha.) Percentage

Industrial 5300 63.20%

Residential 786 9.37%

Civic 40 0.48%

Commercial 90 1.07%
20th April 2022, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I sudhir nanasaheb deshpande having agriculture land in nandalgaon tq. Painting I want land acquisition letter how I can get

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in