2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Dm Hematopathology AIIMS

hey., I am looking for the syllabus of the DM M Ch Hematopathology of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. New Delhi. so will you please give me the link from where I can download the syllabus of the DM M Ch Hematopathology course which is running by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. New Delhi?
Similar Threads
Thread
Nsc 42 aiims
AIIMS Virbhadra Rishikesh AIIMS Rishikesh Walk In
AIIMS MBBS Hallticket Download AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket
Aiims nj
MDS In AIIMS
Cnc aiims
OPD Aiims
Aiims ec sop
Aiims ivf opd
AIIMS UG Cut Off
Aiims ngo
AIIMS Jodhpur Home Page aiims Jodhpur Recruitment PDF
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Schedule AIIMS MBBS Scholarship
AIIMS Delhi MBBS SEATS AIIMS MBBS Doctor Salary
Aiims jrf
Pdf Of Aiims
Tds aiims
AIIMS Rishikesh Rishikesh Aiims Rishikesh Nurse Vacancy
Aiims dda
Colleges in India for DM in Hematopathology course
11th July 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: Dm Hematopathology AIIMS

I want to get the details of DM Hematopathology program of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS) so can you provide me?
11th July 2018, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Dm Hematopathology AIIMS

The Department of Hematology, AIIMS offers postdoctoral course and laboratory hematology (DM Hematopathology), to ensure that doctors from both pathology background have maximum career choices.

DM Hematopathology

The program has been designed to give the resident comprehensive training in laboratory and clinical hematology, to enable them to follow a subsequent career pathway in either academic or community
hematology.

The training in hematopatholgy is of 3 years (36 months) duration. The training periods include 21 months in the laboratory, 9 months in clinical hematology, 3 months rotation in allied specialty and 3 months elective posting

Eligibility-

Possession of MD in pathology from a university recognized by the Medical
Council of India.

Course structure-

1st year:

The resident spends 9 months in laboratory and remaining 3 months is spent in the
clinical hematology division. Duri8ng the 9 months resident learns the basis of all the
investigations being coducted in the department. In addition residents does him/her self common tests. This 3 months is used by the resident to familiarize him/herself with the clinical presentation of various hematological disorders and be able to physically evaluate the patients and learn the basics of management.

2nd year:

Trainee is posted for 6 months in clinical hematology during the second year, the
resident is also posted in allied specialties as past of his/ or her training. The duration of postings is as follows:

Transfusion Medicine 3 weeks
Transplantation medicine 2 weeks
BMT 2 weeks
Biotechnology 2 weeks
Genetics 3 weeks

The remaining 3 months is spent in the laboratory.

3rd year:

The resident is given 3 months for having training in a specific area of his/or her choice. The remaining 9 months is spent in the laboratory hematology. Residents learns the state of art in the laboratory including their application techniques along with their application.

Contact-

AIIMS
AIIMS Campus, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi 110016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in