2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Diya Mehra South Asian University

I am doing UG degree from South Asian University and came to know about Diya Mehra Assistant Professor of this university. Will you provide me Diya Mehra South Asian University Contact details so I can contact her also provide list of her research areas?
26th April 2018, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Diya Mehra South Asian University

South Asian University is an International University sponsored by the eight Member States of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation.

Diya Mehra South Asian University Contact details:

Diya Mehra
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology
Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021
diya.mehra@sau.ac.in

Recent Publications

Protesting Publics in Indian Cities: The 2006 Sealing Drive and Delhi's Traders.' Economic and Political Weekly, vol. XLVII, no 30, July 28 2012.

'Urban Spatial Exclusion: A Historical Perspective' and 'Caste and Class in Indian Cities: Habitation, Inequality and Segregation' in Dupont, Zerah, Rewal, and Faetanini eds. Urban Policies and the Right to the City in India: Rights, Responsibilities and Citizenship. Delhi: UNESCO and Centre de Sciences Humaines, 2011.

Diya Mehra, Lalit Batra. 'Slum demolition and the Production of Space in Neoliberal Delhi' in Mahadevia, Darshini ed. Inside Transforming Urban Asia: Processes, Politics and Public Actions. Delhi: Concept, 2008.

Diya Mehra, Lalit Batra. 'Neoliberal Delhi: Through the Lens of the Yamuna Pushta Slum Demolitions' in Broius, C. and Ahuja, R. eds. Megacities: Approaches to Metropolitan Cities in India. Heidelberg: Draupadi Verlag, 2006.

Research Interests

Urban Anthropology
Anthropology and History
Politics, Governance and Development
The Anthropology of Everyday life

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in