2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th September 2015, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Directorate of Forensic Science

The Central Forensic Science Laboratory is a wing of the Indian Ministry of Home Affairs, which fulfills the forensic requirements in the country.

As you want to know about Services of Directorate of Forensic Science , here I am providing for you same :

Vision :

Render high quality, on time, and credible forensic services to justice delivery system.

Mission :

Missions are time bound priority activities to be undertaken by the department. Mission will be adopted by the organization from time to time as per the prevailing situation.

Services :

Facility/ Division Crime/ Evidence Exhibit Impacted

Audio/ Video Authentication Speaker identification/ verification, image/ portrait verification, audio/video recording & storage devices authentication, etc.

Ballistics Firearms, ammunition and target materials; modern firearms (Indian/ foreign origin), improvised/ modified/ country made weapons, firearms, propellant powders, shot shells, etc…

For more details of Services Take a Screen Shot from this page only Table :

Directorate of Forensic Science have Laboratories as following :
CFSLs
CFIs
SFSLs

Directorate of Forensic Science are four Central Forensic Laboratories in India , at Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh and New Delhi.

These laboratories are under the Control of the Directorate of Forensic Science Services of the Ministry of Home Affairs. The laboratory in New Delhi is under the control of the Central Bureau of Investigation .

Activities :

Conference
Seminar
Workshop

Contact details :

Sh. A K Ganjoo,
Director cum-CFS
011- 24362676
Email : cfs-dfss@nic.in

Sh. Suresh Kumar,
Private Secretary
011- 24362676