2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Direct TYBCOM IGNOU

Hello sir as I have completed CA and now want to do B.Com from the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so please tell me can I get direct admission in Third Year of B.Com degree course after completing the CA course? How can I apply for admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
YCMOU Tybcom Notes
Syllabus Of Tybcom Mumbai University
Imp Questions Tybcom Gujarat University
TYBCOM Result Ycmou
YCMOU TYBCOM Subject
Ycmou tybcom
When is the Result of TYBCOM of Gujarat University
MBA After Tybcom
Direct TYBA IGNOU
KSKVKU TYBCOM Results
TYBCOM Result Unipune
Goa University TYBCOM Results
NMU TYBCOM Time Table
MBA After TYBCOM
Tybcom Result Oct Shivaji University
How to do MBA after tybcom
YCMOU Tybcom Exam
Shivaji University Tybcom Result Oct
TYBCOM Result Gujarat University
University of Mumbai TYBCOM Results
17th July 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: Direct TYBCOM IGNOU

Hello sir, should I get direct admission in third year of B.com in Indira Gandhi National Open University?
17th July 2018, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Direct TYBCOM IGNOU

There are majority of students in India who are unable to complete their degree courses like Graduation B.A, B.com, BBA, BCA, BSC IT and many more after completing their 10+2(HSC).

Graduation is a three year course and it can be completed in one or two year on behalf of credit transfer only.

There are three ways to complete graduation in 1 one year Mumbai:

Credit Transfer
Lateral Entry
Breaking Study

Through Credit Transfer

If someone has completed their 1st and 2nd year from any UGC recognized university and has left the course in middle or have completed only 1st and 2nd year and got fail in 3rd year and now they are unable to complete their graduation from the same university then in this case they can directly take admission in 3rd year in another university and can complete it in one year.

Through Breaking Study:

Breaking study is process wherein student who has left their education after doing 1st year, 2nd year or 3rd year, can get himself/herself enroll for 3rd year directly.

IGNOU Bachelor of Commerce (BCom):

Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years

Course Fee: Rs. 6,000

Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:

A person with 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission. Non 10+2 candidates who have completed Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the University are also eligible for admission.

Medium of Instructions: English/Hindi

Students without a formal qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent can also seek admission

Student can study at his own pace and convenience over a period of 3 to 8 years.
Student also gets basic knowledge in the core areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Computers and Science & Technology as there are some compulsory foundation courses.

If a student has done 1st and 2nd year from a university then he/she can take direct admission in 3rd year which can be used as credit transfer.

Documents are required to apply for Graduation in One Year:

10th class marksheet and certificate
12th class marksheet and certificate
Breaking study proof
Address proof
Passport size photograph
14th August 2022, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir as I have completed CA and now want to do B.Com from the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so please tell me can I get direct admission in Third Year of B.Com degree course after completing the CA course? How can I apply for admission?
Answer: There is MoU between ICAI and IGNOU. Accordingly you can certainly go for TYBCom direct admission.Not only this, if you have completed CA Final you will also be allowed to get direct enrollment for MCom 2nd year. Simply find proper link or get professional help from cyber/online admission services provided by IGNOU. Hope this helps you.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in