2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd April 2018, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: Diplomate National Board Of Echocardiography

Hello sir, I want Request Duplicate Diplomate Certificate Form of National Board Of Echocardiography. Please provide me here National Board Of Echocardiography Request Duplicate Diplomate Certificate Form?
23rd April 2018, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Diplomate National Board Of Echocardiography

The National Board Of Echocardiography is provides a Request Duplicate Diplomate Certificate Form for request a Diplomate Certificate.

The title of Diplomate is designated for physicians who are certified in echocardiography and certification is valid for ten (10) years from the year that the Examination of Special Competence was passed.

Diplomate is an individual who has successfully passed the ASCeXAM, PTEeXAM, ReASCE, or RePTE examination and has provided documentation of their education and level of service, and satisfied the other requirements set by the NBE.

Get download National Board Of Echocardiography Request Duplicate Diplomate Certificate Form:

Recertification Maintenance for Testamurs of Diplomates of the ASCeXAM of PTEeXAM Testamurs and Diplomates are required to take the recertification examination in either the 9th, 10th , or 11th year surrounding their 10-year.

General Instructions services:

Handbooks for All Certification Programs
Certification Sample Letters
Enroll for Certification
Continue in Your Program
My Documents Uploader

Contact to:

National Board of Echocardiography
1500 Sunday Drive
Suite 102
Raleigh, NC 27607
Phone: (919) 861-5582