2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th November 2014, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Diploma courses in father agnel vashi

Agnel Polytechnic was established in 1994, it is a accredited by the National Board of Accreditation in Navi Mumbai. It is a part of the Father Agnel Ashram's family of educational institutions

Diploma courses:
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering
Diploma in Industrial Electronics
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Facilities;
Library
Computer Lab
Language Lab
Seminar Hall
Hostel
Cafeteria
Gymkhana
Medical Center
Meditation Hall
Gymnasium
Swimming Pool

Contact detail:
Agnel Polytechnic
Address : Sector 9-A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703 ,
India
Phone : (022) 41611000
Fax : (022) 27660619
8th June 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir can you please provide me Diploma courses of Agnel Polytechnic, Vashi???
Hello sir I want to do diploma in petro chemical
3rd December 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the Diploma courses offered by Agnel Polytechnic in Vashi, Mumbai? Also provide me the contact detail of Agnel Polytechnic in Vashi, Mumbai?
3rd December 2019, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Agnel Polytechnic in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, was started in 1983 with only one program - Diploma in civil engineering. It has grown since then and now it has four branches of study in the polytechnic.

Diploma Courses Offered

Automobile Engineering
Civil Engineering
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Admission Procedure

For Admission to CAP Seats as well as Institutional Quota, it is compulsory for one to purchase application kit and submit the online application form. One needs to verify that one’s name appears in the merit list prepared by the Competent Authority nominated by the Govt. of Maharashtra.

Centralized Admission Process (CAP)

The Unaided Private Professional Education Institution admits through the Centralised Admission Process as per the rules. The stages of CAP are-

Display or publishing of information brochure by the Competent Authority

Filling online application form for participation in the Centralised Admission Process

Confirmation of online application form and document verification at Facilitation Centre by the candidate in person

Display or publishing of provisional merit lists, submission of grievances, if any and display or publishing of final merit list.

Display of available category wise seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Rounds I, II and III

Filling up and confirmation of online option form having preferences of courses and institutions before CAP Round I

Candidates may fill in choices of institutes and courses in decreasing order of their preference as specified by Competent Authority. The option form once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I, II, and III.

Display of provisional allotment of CAP Round I, II, and III indicating allotted institute and course

Reporting and accepting the offered seat will be as per the allotment of the CAP Round I, II, and III by the candidate at Reporting Centre.

Contact Detail:
Fr. Agnel Polytechnic
Juhu Chowpatty Marg, Juhu Nagar, Sector 9A,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in