2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th August 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: Digital Image Processing BPUT Notes

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the B.tech Electronic Engineering V Sem Subject Digital Image Processing of the Biju Patnaik University of Technology ?
13th August 2018, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Biju Patnaik University of Technology was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002. It is the state technical university of Odisha.

The Syllabus of the B.tech Electronic Engineering V Sem Subject Digital Image Processing of the Biju Patnaik University of Technology is given below

DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING

MODULE-I

Fundamentals Steps in digital image processing, sampling and quantization, relationshipbetween pixels, imaging geometry

Image Transforms Fourier Transform, Discrete Fourier Transform, Fast Fourier Transform,Discrete Cosine Transform, Walsh Transform, Hadamard Transform, Hotelling Transform.

MODULE-II

Image Enhancement Point processing, spatial filtering (smoothing and sharpening filters),enhancement in frequency domain.Filtering in the Frequency Domain: preliminary concepts, 2D DFT and its properties, basic filtering in the frequency domain, image smoothing and sharpening.

MODULE-III

Image Restoration and Reconstruction: Image restoration/degradation model, noise models, restoration in the presence of noise only, estimating the degradation function.
Color Image Processing: Color models, Color transformation.

MODULE-IV

Wavelets and Multi-resolution Processing: multiresolution expansions, wavelet transforms in one and two dimension.

For more Information you may Contact to the Biju Patnaik University of Technology the contact details Are given below

Contact Details

Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Address: Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha 769015
21st February 2023, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am student of computer science 7th semester at BPUT (Biju Patnaik University of Technology) and want notes of Digital Image Processing subject. Can you please help me getting my Digital Image Processing subject notes so that I can prepare well for my exams?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in