2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd August 2014, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Differentiate between TET Delhi and CTET Delhi exam

I want to give the exam of Teacher Eligibility Test and for that I want to get the details of difference between TET Delhi and CTET Delhi exam so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT-DELHI Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Delhi Invites applications For special edu
South Asian University Maidan Garhi New Delhi Delhi
Delhi School Of Management Delhi Technological University
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Delhi
DCE Delhi Delhi Technological University (Dce) Delhi
Delhi State AIDS Control Society Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board FC 18 Institutional Area Karkardooma Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment For Technician In Delhi
Faculty Of Management Studies University Of Delhi Delhi-110 007
All India Management Association AIMA Lodhi Road New Delhi Delhi
Mahatma Gandhi University Delhi Dwarka Delhi
Embassy of Portugal Instituto Camoes Porrtuguese Cultural centre - Delhi, Delhi
Through BVPEEE Exam possible to do BVP from Delhi for outside Delhi Candidates
Delhi state cancer institute dilshad garden NCR-Delhi
Lady Hardinge Medical College (New Delhi) University Of Delhi
Faculty of Management Studies , University of Delhi, Delhi – India
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi, Delhi, India
Commissioner of Industries Government of NCT of Delhi - Delhi, Delhi
Indian Institute Of Medical Transcription, Delhi , Delhi, India
22nd August 2014, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Differentiate between TET Delhi and CTET Delhi exam

As you want to get the details of difference between TET Delhi and CTET Delhi exam so here it is for you:

TET Delhi exam is only for the candidates who want to get the job of teacher in Delhi

CTET Delhi exam is the exam which is conducted on the national basis

Here for your reference I am giving you the details of Central Teacher Eligibility Test:

EXAMINATION FEE FOR CENTRAL TEACHER ELEGIBILITY TEST
CATEGORY Only Paper – I or II Both Paper – I & II
General/OBC Rs.600/- Rs.1000/-
SC/ST/Differently Abled Person Rs.300/- Rs.500/-

Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
DATE OF EXAMINATION PAPER TIMING DURATION
21.09.2014 PAPER - II 09.30 TO 12.00 HOURS 2.30 HOURS
21.09.2014 PAPER - I 14.00 TO 16.30 HOURS 2.30 HOURS

Exam Pattern:

21st March 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

My name is suresh. Will you please explain deference between TET Delhi and CTET Delhi exam?
21st March 2015, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

As per your request, I am going to describe you about the TET Delhi and CTET Delhi exam.

Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test (Delhi TET)

Applicants need to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR
Applicants need to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR
Applicants need to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
OR
Applicants need to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education.
OR
Applicants need to pass graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education

Application Fee:

General/OBC Category (Only Paper – I or II): Rs 600/- (Six Hundred)
SC/ST/Differently Abled Category (Only Paper – I or II): Rs 300/- (Three Hundred)
General/OBC Category (Both Paper – I & II): Rs 1000/- (One Thousand)
SC/ST/Differently Abled Category (Both Paper – I & II): Rs 500/- (Five Hundred)

Important dates:

Last date of online registration was on: 08.01.2015
Last date for Submission of registration fee through e-challan was on: 10-01-2015 (before 01:00 PM)
Period for Online Corrections in Particulars was: 16.01.2015 to 23.01.2015
Download Admit Card from Board’s website was: 02.02.2015
Date of Examination: 22.02.2015 (Paper-II 09:30 to 12:00 hrs and Paper-I 14:00 to 16:30 hrs)

Exam Pattern:
The exam contains objective type questions. The applicants need to score more than 60% in exam.

Central Teacher Eligibility Test

Eligibility Criteria:

Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage :

Candidate need to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR

Candidate need to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR

Candidate need to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education ( B.El.Ed ).
OR
Candidate need to pass Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Education ( Special Education ). OR
Candidate need to pass Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI – VIII :

Elementary Stage :

Candidate need to pass Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
Candidate need to pass Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education ( B.Ed ). OR
Candidate need to pass Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education ( B.Ed ), in accordance with the NCTE. OR
Candidate need to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education ( B.El.Ed ). OR
Candidate need to pass Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 year B.A. / B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed. OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed.

General/OBC
Paper – I or Paper – II: 500
Both Paper – I and II: 800

SC/ST/Diff. Abled
Paper – I or Paper – II: 250
Both Paper – I and II: 400

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in