2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2014, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Differentiate between GATE and GRE

As you want to get the details of difference between GATE and GRE so here it is for you:

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.

The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in the United States, in other English-speaking countries and for English-taught graduate and business programs world-wide

According to me GRE has a very wide scope

If you have Chance to avail this facility then Opt for GRE but don't think GATE is not so good, Lots of High Package Guys and with Bright future has passed from Different colleges under GATE.

Here for your reference I am giving you the list of some of the best colleges that accepts GRE score:

Some content of the file has been given here:

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Best colleges that accepts GRE score.pdf (474.3 KB, 149 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in