2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th September 2015, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dietitian Vacancy In AIIMS Patna

To get the information regarding the recruitment of Dietitian posts at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna , follow steps given below .

Visit at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna , webpage .

Click at Recruitment section which is at top of the page .

The page looks like the image given below
AIIMS Patna Recruitment details

As on 8 –August-2015 recruitment of Dietitian posts at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna is not available .

Following recruitments are available .

Notification For Walk-in Interview for Senior Residents/Junior Residents/Tutors/Demonstrators as per schedule.

Advt. No. .02/2015- For Posts of Lecturer in Nursing at College of Nursing, AIIMS, Patna .

Advt. No. AIIMS/Pat/SR-02/2015- walk-in interview for Post(s) of Senior Residents/Jounior Residents.

Advt. No. AIIMS/Pat/SR-02/2015- walk-in interview for Post(s) of Senior Residents/Jounior Residents.

Advt No.AIIMS/Pat/2936/Gr ‘B’/2015-Download Notification for Staff Nurse Gr. II (Sister Grade II) Post(s).

AIIMS/Pat/Gr-'c'-IV/2014
Laboratory Attendant Grade-II & Office Attendant Grade-II.

Contact Details :
AIIMS Patna
Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar 801505
0612 245 2923
18th June 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: Dietitian Vacancy In AIIMS Patna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna invites the application for the recruitment of Dietitian posts ?
Respected sir/madam,

I Manish Kumar had done my postgraduate diploma (PGDDAN) in the year 2015 from Manipal University with a rotatory internship for a period of 5 months at Kasturba Medical Hospital Manipal,Karnataka,India.

And i am a permanent resident pf phulwarisharif Chedi tola opposite Allahabad Bank,Patna,BIHAR-801505

So,sir,i kindly request you to provides me neccessary guidelines for the recruitment of dietician post in your esteem hospital AIIMS,Phulwarisharif,Patna,BIHAR-801505

So,sir/madam i shall be highly obliged you for this

thanking you,
your's faithfully
Manish Kumar
Mob.no :7070521858
e-mail :manish.kumar.manipal@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in