2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2012, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Application form:
The application forms will be available on to the official website .

Important Dates:
Availability of Online application form : From 26th April , 2012
Last date for submitting the online application form : 10th May , 2012
Entrance Exam Date : 8th July , 2012
12th January 2013, 09:42 PM
surbhi.sharma

Re: DIET Entrance Form

hi,
i m absolutely confused abt my career i m done wd my graduation n hvnng 3yr 11 months teaching exp in branded schools so first wan to knw how to get the details fr diet teacher training frm delhi anothr is i wan to knw aftr jbt wts d future fr govt job in primary schools
9th February 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to do DIET from Delhi University but I am only 10+2 completed before 2 yrs. Is I am able to do this? If yes, where I get the form and tell me the important date also like last form submission, entrance etc. or DIET is depends on Merit also please confirm me.

Monika Jalal
9th June 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

#4 9th February 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest Posts: n/a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I want to do DIET from Delhi University but I am only 10+2 completed . Is I am able to do this? If yes, where I get the form and tell me the important date also like last form submission, entrance etc. or DIET is depends on Merit also please confirm me.

SHELLY
3rd June 2015, 08:09 PM
anjali nishad

Hi,
I want to do diet from delhi university .where I get the foam and tell me the important date also like last from submission on entrance etc.please tell me fast.
3rd June 2015, 08:17 PM
anjali nishad

Hi,
I want to do diet from delhi university where i get the foam and telll me the important date also like last foam submisssion entrance etc.please tell me fast.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in