2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Dhishna 2k13 CUSAT

Sir I am student of Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) . I have missed the Dhishna 2K13 (Technology Event) . Now I want to download its some videos and images . Would you please provide me some videos and pictures of Dhishna 2K13 of CUSAT ??
Similar Threads
Thread
Rti cusat
Fee for MBA in Cusat
Mbe cusat
Cusat
MBA cusat
Cusat pta
Isp cusat
Sis cusat
Mba cusat
MBA at cusat
SF in CUSAT
C sis cusat
Cusat bba
CUSAT Ac CUSAT
Cusat qp
Cusat net
CUSAT Help
CUSAT Map
Cusat
Expected rank in CUSAT after 340 marks in CUSAT
21st August 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: Dhishna 2k13 CUSAT

Can you provide me the important dates for Dhishna 2017 conducted by CUSAT (Cochin University of Science and Technology)?
21st August 2018, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Dhishna is the annual techfest of School of Engineering, CUSAT. It is the annual techno-management fest of School of Engineering, CUSAT. It includes competitions, paper presentations, exhibitions, quizzes, model displays and robotics events.

A myriad of events, mind boggling games, a cornucopia of challenges and competitions, exciting prizes and above all, an adventure altogether.

The 7 specialized branches of School Of Engineering, CUSAT merge together their talents, resources and hard work, the building blocks for Dhishna.

It aims to take learning to a whole new level. The perfect platform to launch rockets, encompass minds and explore the different niches of technology.

Event Name
Dhishna 17

Category
Tech Fest

Organiser
Cochin University of Science and Technology

Event Dates
2-4th February 2017

Events List:
There were several events which were organized by both students and campus side. Each branch organized events that boosted the experience and knowledge amongst students and faculty.
23rd October 2019, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Im student of CUSAT. I want info about Dhishna 2k13. Please provide me here detail about Dhishna 2k13 CUSAT?
23rd October 2019, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Details for the Dhishna 2k13 are over by CUSAT. There is no active schedule for Dhishna 2k13 CUSAT.

At this time the CUSAT is plan for new event of Dhishna 2k18 fest.

The Dhishna is the techno-cultural extravaganza, presented by the School of Engineering (SOE) of the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) concluded on Saturday.

All the seven branches of SOE were put their best foot forward to showcase a wide variety of technical and non technical events.

The students of civil, mechanical and electrical engineering showcased a variety of modern and innovative ideas of engineering applications that could be transformed into reality.

Last year Event Details:

Start Date
October 5, 2017

End Date
October 5, 2017

Category
CompetitionTech FestEvent

Address
School Of Engineering,CUSAT, Kalamassery,Kochi,682022

The Department Of Information Technology And Engineering events:
Gold Rush
Interstellar: Code within Space