2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2012, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Devi Ahilya University CET notification released MBA

As per your need I am giving you details about MBA CET of devi ahilya university.

As far as my knowledge MBA CET of Devi Ahilya University was held on June 21, 2012. when ever in Next year admission date wil announced I will provide to you.

Here I am providing you some important information about this CET examination.

Eligibility criteria for MBA:

1. Candidates should have completed his bachelor degree from any recognized university with disciplines 50%.

2. International Institute of Professional Studies: MBA its 5 year MBA (management in science).eligibility is candidates should completed his higher secondary education with 50% in physics, chemistry, mathematics/ biology.

So you don’t take admission now. if you want to take admission in this you have to wait for next year(2013).
8th December 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Manan and I want to take admission in Devi Ahilya University for MBA and I had heard that institute takes admission on the basis of CET score so please tell me the dates of the CET Examination 2016??
8th December 2015, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

Devi Ahilya University also called Indore University, is a university operated by the state of Madhya Pradesh at Indore, India

It is named after Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar belonging to the Holkar dynasty of the Marathas.

Yes, you have heard right that Devi Ahilya University take admission for MBA on the basis of CET Score and tentative dates of MBA CET is:

Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2016 to begin on: Expected in February 2016
Last date to apply online for MAH CET 2016 for MBA / MMS Expected in March 2016, first week
Issue of Admit Card / Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates: Expected in March 2016, first week
Date of MAH MBA CET 2016: Expected in March 2016, second week
Declaration of the result of MAH MBA/MMS CET 2016: Expected in March 2016, last week

Eligibility for MBA:
Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University in any discipline with minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in aggregate.

Contact Details:
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya

Nalanda Campus, R. N. T. Marg, Indore,
Madhya Pradesh 452001
Phone: 0731 252 7532

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in