2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th November 2014, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Details to join Indian Navy

Here I am giving you all important details including eligibility criteria for joining Indian Navy. As you are pursuing B.Com third year then you are eligible to join the post for which minimum qualification is 12th.

Nationality: Applicant should be a resident Indian or Gorkhas or subjects of Nepal.

Marital Status: Applicant should be an Unmarried male.

Educational Qualification:

(a) Class 12th or equivalent with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

(b) Minimum qualification marks required for applying for a particular type of entry into Indian Navy may vary.

Physical Standards: you should be physically fit for enrolment into Indian Navy. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is also taken by Indian Navy.

Medical Standards:
Minimum height of 157 cm
Chest with minimum expansion capability of 05 cms
You should possess good mental and physical health, should be free from any disease / disability.
You should possess Colour perception standard of CP II and Eyes Visual standards.

Training: 09 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by 08 weeks sea training .

Initial Engagement: The beginning of engagement of sailor with the Indian Navy is subject to successful completion of training.
3rd January 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to join the Indian Navy will you please provide me the details how I may join the Indian Navy ?
3rd January 2016, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

As you wants to join the Indian Navy the details of the joining the Indian Navy is as follow:

SELECTION AND ENTRY:

you may enter in the Indian Navy by the recruitmnent process that Officers recruitment is advertised through the Employment News and all important National and Regional news papers/dailies.

or you may enter through the CDC 10 + 2 NDA / Indian Naval Academy cadet entry and CDSE(Graduate) entry is through a written examination conducted by the UPSC, followed by an interview by the Service Selection Board (SSB

EDUCATIONAL & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
It is mandatory that all Degrees and educational qualifications are from Educational Institutions recognised by the competent authority in the field. Degrees/mark sheets must be original or attested by appropriate authorities, as asked for in the advertisement. No compromise/relaxation will be made on this issue. All candidates desirous of joining the Indian Navy must be physically/m

here I am giving you the names of the branches of Indian Navy that are as follow:

branches of the Indian Navy :

EXECUTIVE BRANCH
(a)Gunnery & Missiles
(b)Navigation and Direction
(c)Anti-Submarine Warfare
(d)Communications
(e)Pilot
(f)Observer
(g)Submarine
(h)Hydrography
(j)Diving

ENGINEERING BRANCH