2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: Details of Indian Engineering Services

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Indian Engineering Service Exam Will you Please Provide It ?
13th July 2018, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Details of Indian Engineering Services

Indian Engineering Services are the civil services that meet the technical and managerial functions of the Government of India. Like most countries, the Government of India recruits its civil servants and officials on the basis of merit, the middle management positions in the bureaucracy are filled through competitive exams.

Categories :

Category I-Civil Engineering.
Category II-Mechanical Engineering.
Category III-Electrical Engineering.
Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.

Eligibility Criteria

Age Limits:-

A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years

Qualification

Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
(b) passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
(c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
(d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India);

Exam Pattern :

(i) Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for the Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination;

(ii) Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers) and

(iii) Stage-III : Personality Test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in