2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Departures KCET

I have heard a lot about the KCET Departures can you please tell me what is Departures KCET? Please tell me in details about this and also tell me the lists of KCET original programs? Also tell me the lists of activities performed at the Departures KCET?
Similar Threads
Thread
How Was KCET
Will There Be KCET In
When is KCET
KCET Rank
Nbe kcet
MDU train departures
About KCET
Kcet ug
Kcet mh
Kcet cse
Kcet mh
Kcet ceo
Kcet asr
Solutions for KCET
Kcet omr
KCET for MD/MS
Kcet uget
NBE KCET PG Medical
KCET By NBE
Kcet dnb
20th January 2020, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Re: Departures KCET

Can you tell me about the – Departures, a media studio of KCET? Also tell me about the KCET Studios? Provide me the contact detail of KCET?
20th January 2020, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Departures KCET

On-air, online, and in the community, KCET plays a vital role in the cultural and educational enrichment of Southern and Central California.

In addition to broadcasting the finest programs from around the world, KCET produces and distributes award-winning local programs that explore the people, places and topics that are relevant to our region.

Whether it is through broadcast, via cable, over digital platforms and devices, or from extensive community outreach and education programs, it consistently delivers inspiring global content that informs, educates and enlightens millions of individuals in Southern and Central California.

KCET Link's primary channel is watched across Southern California: from as far north as San Luis Obispo, as far south to San Diego and far East to the Nevada / Arizona border.

Departures KCET

"Departures" is KCET's multidisciplinary media studio for community engagement, creative place making and social advocacy.

Through partnerships and collaborations, it empowers communities to change their narrative, highlighting local cultural assets and fostering engagement and rejuvenation.

It provides a framework to deploy, distribute, aggregate and network these stories with a set of tools that provide concrete social action and impact.

KCET Studios

KCET Studios creates original content that matters and makes a difference in the world. From eye-opening documentaries, to trusted news as well as interesting arts and culture programming, it produces award-winning authentic content that both entertains and informs.

Distribution Platforms

KCET distributes commercial-free programming on three HD channels (KCET HD, KCET Link 28.2 and NHK World Japan 28.3). Over the last few years, KCET has shifted its focus to adapting content for the digital age.

In addition to broadcast and cable, KCET Original programming is available to stream through various digital delivery systems: kcet.org, linktv.org, social media sharing platforms as well as Amazon, Apple TV and Roku.

Additionally, KCET.org continues to produce content specifically for these platforms. Some recent initiatives include Tending Nature, The Migrant Kitchen, and City Rising: The Informal Economy.

Beginning in 2017, KCET Originals have been distributed nationally to public media stations across the United States, in partnerships with N.E.T.A and Marigold Media. Several productions have achieved over 70% national carriage.

KCET is a content channel of the Public Media Group of Southern California, formed by the 2018 merger of KCET Link Media Group and PBS SoCal.

Contact Detail:
KCET
2900 West Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505-4267
Tel: (747) 201-5238

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in