2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Department Of Economics University Of Allahabad

I want to do Diploma courses in Department Of Economics University Of Allahabad so can you please provide me the details of the program?
17th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Department Of Economics University Of Allahabad

The Department of Economics, University Of Allahabad offers Diploma in Foreign Trade Practices and Procedures program.

Diploma in Foreign Trade Practices and Procedures

The diploma program strives to fulfill the need for developing professional approach and sensitivity to international business environment and provide challenging career opportunities to young aspirants as well as to in-service professionals.

Duration-

One year, of two semesters starting from July till June followed by summer training of 3-4 weeks.

Eligibility-

Bachelor's Degree examination or its equivalent in any discipline from an accredited University in India or abroad

Schemes Of Admission

Scheme I:

Candidates under this Scheme will be admitted on the basis of an All India Test which will be objective type in nature.

The short listed candidates will be assessed through group discussion and interview to judge their merits, communication skills and suitability for the course.

Scheme II:

Candidates to be considered under this Scheme must be nominated, Sponsored by registered public or private organizations where they are employed.

Such students will be exempted from appearing in the Written Test.

They would be admitted on the basis of relative merit to be determined by group discussion and interview.

Course structure-

Semester I:

Paper I. International Trade Environment and WTO.

Paper II. Theories of Trade and Foreign Exchange.

Paper III. International Marketing.

Semester II:

Paper IV. Indias Trade Policy

Paper V. Export Procedures and Export Documentations

Paper VI. Project Work

Contact-

University of Allahabad
Senate House Campus
University Road, Old Katra
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Phone:0532 246 1083

Quick Reply