2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th April 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Department Of Chemical Engineering Punjab University

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Masters of Engineering (Chemical) Course Offered by the Dr. S. S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology of the Panjab University ?
12th April 2018, 10:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Department Of Chemical Engineering Punjab University

The University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, UICTE (earlier known as Department of Chemical Engineering & Technology, DCET) was established in 1958 in collaboration with I.I.T., Chicago in the present building of the University Campus. Professor R. E. Peck from I.I.T. Chicago joined as the first Head of Institute.

The Details of the Course of the Masters of Engineering (Chemical) Course Offered by the Dr. S. S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology is given below

Masters of Engineering (Chemical)

Duration 2 years

Seats 31

Eligibility Criteria

B.E./B.Tech.(Chemical) (04 years) or Five Year Integrated B.E.(Chem.)with MBA with a CGPA of 6.00 or at least 60% marks in the aggregate (where % marks are awarded) in the qualifying examination i.e.

B.E./B.Tech. (chemical)(04 years) or Five Year Integrated B.E.(Chem.)with MBA or any other equivalent qualifying degree as approved by the Syndicate. Admission is on the basis of Entrance Test P.U.-CET-(P.G.) and interview to be conducted by the Panjab University.

The merit list of eligible P.U.-CET-(P.G.) qualified candidates shall be as per the following criteriaegree Marks : 50%

Entrance Test : 50%GATE qualified candidates will be exempted from the P.U.-CET-(P.G.). However, in case of eligible GATE qualified candidates the merit list will be as per the Percentile obtained and shall be offered the seat at the first instance.

For more Information you may Contact to the University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology
Address: Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Phone: 0172 253 4901

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in