2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Dental Jobs in NTPC

Give the current notification for recruitment in NTPC for any post of Dental discipline. I have done BDS Degree this year. My friend informed me that the NTPC will release recruitment for various posts and I can apply for that. So please provide me that job notification of NTPC for Dental discipline in NTPC.
Similar Threads
Thread
MCA Jobs in NTPC
Indian Air Force Dental Jobs
BDS Jobs in NTPC
ECE Jobs in NTPC
NTPC Sap Jobs
NTPC Jobs For MCA
Dental Jobs Dubai
MSW Jobs In NTPC
Jobs in NTPC
MBA HR jobs in NTPC
After BDS from India Dental hygienist /assistant jobs in Saudi
Case Western Dental School Jobs
CSE Jobs in NTPC
Dental Jobs in AIIMS PATNA
NTPC Jobs After MCA
NTPC ECE Jobs
NTPC Jobs for MBA
Dental Surgeon Jobs in Central Government
Jobs in NTPC for MBA
MBA Jobs In NJ MBA Finance Jobs In NTPC
6th October 2015, 10:26 AM
Palak badhwar

Re: Dental Jobs in NTPC

Hello sir, I want do part time Dental Surgeon work in Indian air force, because sir I am very interested in it. So can you plz provide me its selection procedure , education criteria, how can I apply for it.
6th October 2015, 11:00 AM
Palak badhwar

Hello sir, I want do part time Dental Surgeon work in Indian air force, because sir I am very interested in it. So can you plz provide me its selection procedure , education criteria, how can I apply for it.
16th November 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Harshita and I want to know is there any job openings for dental at NTPC?? If yes than please provide me its details
16th November 2015, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

NTPC Limited is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities

For searching for any job openings of NTPC, repeat the steps that I am telling you here:
Login to the official website of NTPC

On this home page, click on careers which is present at the top right side of the page

Here on this page, click on Jobs

Here on this page you can find about all the job openings of NTPC

Currently there are no job openings for Dental at this page but whenever the openings are announced it will be announced on this page
10th December 2015, 12:06 PM
DR.RAVENDRA SINGH BAGHEL

PLZ Give the current notification for recruitment in NTPC for any post of Dental discipline. I have done BDS Degree 2010 year. My friend informed me that the NTPC will release recruitment for various posts and I can apply for that. So please provide me that job notification of NTPC for Dental discipline in NTPC.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in