2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th January 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment Interview

Can you tell me if Interview is the only criteria for recruitment for Clerk Post in Dena Bank as I want to apply for the recruitment?
9th January 2020, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment Interview

Dena Bank recruits Clerks on the basis of the clerk common written exam conducted by Institute of Banking personnel section (IBPS). One who possess a valid score card on behalf of the qualifying status is only eligible to apply for the Clerk Vacancies given by Dena Bank.

Selection Procedure:

Common Written Exam:

The common written exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking personnel section (IBPS). The qualified candidates will be issued a score card and it is valid for one year from the date of issuing.

Interview:
Depending on the number of vacancies, Dena Bank reserves the right to call only one who has sufficiently high score in the common written exam for Personal Interview.

Interview Marks:
The total marks for Personal Interview is of 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the General Candidates is 40% and for reserved category candidates is 35% (SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/EXSM).

Final Selection:
The selection to the post of Clerk is entirely based on the total weighted score obtained in the common written exam and the marks obtained in personal Interview.

Eligibility Details:

Nationality:

One must be a citizen of India.

Age limit:
Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is of 28 years.
Age is relaxable for the reserved candidates as per the rules.

Educational Qualification:
(i) One should possess 10+2 or Any Degree from a recognized university.
(ii) Computer knowledge is essential
(iii) One should be able to read, write and speak the Regional language of the State/UT for which vacancies are advertised and for which he/she desires to apply.
(iv) One possessing minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS, should only apply.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in