2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Dell Mbaskool

Hello sir, I am Jason holder. I am form California. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the SWOT analysis of Dell with USP, Competition, STP Marketing Analysis by Mbaskool. Can you give me some details?
Similar Threads
Thread
Dell Venue 8
Dell Noida
Mbaskool Brand Guide
Dell Campus Recruitment GD topics
Nivea MBAskool
MBAskool login
DELL previous year placement question papers free download
Syntel and Dell recent placement question papers?
Dell Company Percentage Criteria
Dell Placement Paper Pattern
26th February 2016, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Dell Mbaskool

As you have asked about the SWOT analysis of Dell with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis by Mbaskool, I am giving you information about it
‘Dell’
Parent Company Dell Inc.
Category Computer Hardware
Sector IT and Technology

SWOT Analysis

Strengths

1. Reliability and excellent customer service
2. Direct Model Approach,
3. Has approximately 11000 employees worldwide
4. The customization of products, online and offline by customers helps them to configure their products as per the needs

Weaknesses
1 Market share growth is slow due to competition; Fake products/ imitations affect sales
2. Overdependance on Suppliers
3. Lack of Dell Stores as main business is done online, can be an issue for some customers.

Opportunities
1. With increase in e-commerce the online retail stores of Dell provide them better framework to tap new business
2. The Direct approach Model of Dell would help them there existing to sell the other IT products, so new product development opportunity is for Dell

Threats
1. With the increase in innovation in the market the computer systems are becoming outdated, so Dell should constantly come out with new products
2. People need the quality products at low price which was Dell strength due to it’s customize solution, but now its competitors are coming up with products in same price range
3. Technological advancement constant, hence breakthrough innovation is essential

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in