2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Defence quota in DCE

I want to do B.Tech from the Delhi College of Engineering so please tell me is there any Defence quota for admission in B.Tech course in Delhi College of Engineering? How many seats are reserved for the Defence quota students also tell me the total number of seats available?
Similar Threads
Thread
TNAU NRI Quota
NRI Quota In NALSAR
IIM Calcutta NRI Quota
NRI quota in JIIT
Ur quota AIPMT
Management Quota?
MP PET NRI Quota
IIT Mumbai NRI Quota
MANIT NRI Quota
NRI Quota In AMU MBBS
MBA OBC Quota
Defence MBA
Defence Quota In NSIT
NRI quota in NIT Surathkal
Defence Quota in Delhi College of Engineering
SC Quota in NIT Jalandhar
MP PET female quota
Quota in NMIMS
NCC Quota In KCET
IIM quota OBC
22nd July 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Defence quota in DCE

Can you tell me in detail about the Reservation Policy for admission in B.A. (Honours) Economics program offered by Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering)?
22nd July 2018, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Defence quota in DCE

The Reservation Policy for admission in B.A. (Honours) Economics program offered by Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering) is as follows:

Defence Personnel: 5% of the total seats in each category are reserved for candidates belonging to Defence sub-category in the following priority:

Priority I - Widows/wards of Defence Personnel/Para-Military Personnel killed in action.

Priority II - Wards of Defence personnel and ex-servicemen/ Para Military Personnel disabled in action and boarded out from service with disability attributed to military service.

Priority III - Widows/wards of Defence Personnel/Para-Military Personnel who died in peace time with death attributable to Military Service.

Priority IV - Wards of Defence Personnel / Para Military Personnel disabled in service and boarded out from service with disability attributed to military service.

Priority V - Wards of serving Defence Personnel and ex-servicemen Para-Military / police personnel who are in receipt of the following Gallantry Awards:
1. Param Vir Chakra
2. Ashok Chakra
3. SarvottamYudhSeva Medal
4. Mahavir Chakra
5. Kirti Chakra
6. UttamYudh Seva Medal
7. Vir Chakra
8. Shaurya Chakra
9. Yudh Seva Medal
10. Sena/ NauSena/ Vayu Sena Medal
11. Mention-in-Despatches
12. Presidents Police Medal for Gallantry
13. Police Medal for Gallantry

Priority VI Wards of Defence Ex-servicemen.

Priority VII Wards of Serving Defence personnel. These medals are awarded for Gallantry as well as for distinguished service.

Reservation Policy
a) Scheduled Caste (SC): 15 % of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates.
b) Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5 % of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
c) Other Backward Class (OBC- NCL): 27% of the total seats are reserved for Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. Sub-categories namely

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in