2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

DCET Entry Test

I want to apply for the Karnataka Diploma CET (Diploma Common Entrance Test) so please tell me from where can I apply for it? Can I apply online for this entrance exam; give me the details of it? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCET Entry Test Result
Fast MBA entry test
DCET option entry schedule
MCQs for MBA Entry Test
SLIET Lateral Entry Test
MCQS MBA entry test
DCET Entry Test Papers
DRDO Entry Test Result
Lateral entry test after Diploma (ECE)
AIFD Entry Test
DCET Pre Entry Test Result
Diploma Lateral Entry DCET
FAST MBA Entry Test
MCQS For MBA Entry Test
MBA Entry Test Result PU
Entry Test Result Of DCET
SSC CHSL Data Entry Test
DRDO Entry Test Syllabus
Lateral Entry Test Eligibility
Admission Uet.Ed.Upk Entry Test
12th May 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: DCET Entry Test

Hi buddy I am going to appear in Diploma Common Entrance Test ( DCET ) Entry Test and for its preparation looking for its syllabus so will you plz provide me same ??
12th May 2018, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am telling Diploma Common Entrance Test ( DCET ) Entry Test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)

Eligibility
Applicants must be passed any diploma examination or equivalent examination and scored a minimum of 45% (40% of marks in Q.E. in case of SC, ST and Backward Classes of Karnataka candidates.)

Exam Pattern

The question paper will contain the 180 marks & attempt within 3 hours.

The topics will be cover the subjects from mathematics, science and all type of engineering based questions.

DCET Question paper will ask in the form of multiple-choice questions. The exam will hold via offline (written test).

You can note down that Applicants should only use the black or blue ballpoint pen to answer the questions.

Subjects Remarks Marks
Applied Mathematics Common to All branches 40
Applied Science Common to All branches 40
Engineering Paper: (Aeronautical/ Biotechnology /Ceramics / Civil / Chemical / Computer Science / Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics/ Environmental/ Mechanical / Mining / Textile) Separate Question Paper for all the engineering subjects as per the group to which they belong (Refer schedule I & II ) 100

Diploma Common Entrance Test ( DCET ) Entry Test Syllabus

16th May 2022, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for the DCET exam in 2023, can any one please tell me that the positions of DCET remains same, Because we are the first batch who are writing exams in C-20 ciriculum we have a dought that the potions remain same are not

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in