2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

DCE Simsbury CT

As I want to get admission in the Department of Continuing Education, Simsbury, CT so please tell me is this College provides Rolling Admissions than give me complete details about it? Also give me the list of courses offered by the Department of Continuing Education, Simsbury, CT?
11th July 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: DCE Simsbury CT

I want to get the details of Adult Education program of Department of Continuing Education, Simsbury Public Schools so can you provide me?
11th July 2018, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DCE Simsbury CT

The Department of Continuing Education, Simsbury Public Schools offer Simsbury's evening Adult Education program.

Simsbury's evening Adult Education program

Simsbury's evening Adult Education program is comprised of two divisions:

This program includes classes for adults that are required to be offered by the State of Connecticut.

This includes:

Adult Basic Education
Americanization and Citizenship
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
GED Test Preparation

These free classes meet on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings for 13 week semesters each year.

Please consult the DCE brochure (click on the Brochure tab below) for full details or contact the program supervisor, Paul Kulikowski, at 860-658-3870.

Adult enrichment division:

This program includes a wide variety of subjects and topics of interest to the adult learner.

From artistic exploration to financial planning, personal enrichment, and world language development, these are just some of the course areas offered at various times in our program.

For a full schedule and complete listing of the current courses offered and their fees, please consult the DCE brochure (click on the Brochure tab above) or contact Assistant Director Sue Newton at 860-658-3870.

Contact-

Department of Continuing Education
Simsbury Public Schools
155 Firetown Road
Simsbury, CT 06070

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in