2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2014, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Dates of admit card of National Defence Academy 2 exam

As you want to get the details of dates of admit card of National Defence Academy 2 exam so here it is for you:

I want to tell you that generally 15 day before the exam you can get the admit card from the official website

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the admit card of NDA exam:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Examinations”

(3). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “e-Admit Card”

(4). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the admit card when it will come

Sample NDA 2 admit card:

Contact Details:
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC,
Man Singh Road Area,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110069
India

Map Location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=`+Public+Service+Commision,+UPSC,+Man+Singh +Road+Area,+New+Delhi,+Delhi&hl=en&ll=28.608656,77 .227728&spn=0.009513,0.013046&sll=23.814107,86.441 138&sspn=0.009914,0.013046&oq=`+Pu&t=m&z=16&iwloc= A[/MAP]
2nd March 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Abhishek Singh. I am form Lucknow. I want you to help me by providing me information regarding the Dates of admit card of National Defence Academy exam?
2nd March 2016, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts NDA exam.

The Admit card is the most significant documents which is the proof of the identification of the applicant and in the situation of it not taken or missing, the contender will not be allowed to appear in the examination.

It will conduct NDA 2016 Examination on 17th April 2016 for which the NDA Admit Card 2016 might get out on the website of UPSC by the last week of March 2016.

UPSC has a trend, rendering to which it can be understood that it releases the admit card 3 weeks earlier to the commencement of examination and if this trend is to be continued during the NDA Examination 2016, the NDA (I) Admit Card 2016 is likely to get released on its website by the last week of March 2016.
The applicants can download their respective e-admit cards by visiting the official website of UPSC.

The following information with regard to the applicants will be enclosed in the NDA Admit Card 2016:

The NAME of the candidate
Date of Birth of candidate
Photograph of the candidate
Name of the Test venue
Address of the test venue
Date of examination
Timing of the examination
Instructions list

Tags
admit card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in