2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd October 2012, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Date sheet of Vinayaka Mission University

As you are looking for the Date sheet of Vinayaka Mission University so let me first you tell me that which college of the Vinayaka Mission University and which course you want to know about the date sheet. You can also get the date sheet from the offiacil site of the Vinayaka Mission University. When you go to the official site then you will see the examination calendar here I am sharing you link of that page from which you can access the information about the time table.

vinayakamission.com/?page=examination_calendar
22nd March 2014, 08:47 AM
fatima amalraj

please sir kindly send date sheet of july 2014 exam of vmu university for zoology. first year second year and third year so that i can prepare and do my exam well. Thanking you.
22nd March 2014, 09:37 AM
fatima amalraj

Sir i am doing my Bsc. zoo. through Goa correspondent collage. I want to answer my three years together. so i want the exam date sheet of july 2014 exam . Please kindly send it as soon as possible. Thanking you.
31st January 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

sir
I AM RAKESH KUMAR FROM PUNJAB BUT SIR PLEASE SENT TO MY BA.2 YEAR DATE SHEET MY MAIL ID rakeshmonu10@gmail.com please send to my exam date sheet

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in