2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Date Sheet MBA PU

I am student of Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh and from here I am doing my MBA degree want to know the date sheet. Will you please provide me process to get the MBA Date Sheet of PU so I know MBA exam dates also tell me list of other date sheet announced by the university?
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU B Ed Date Sheet
MDU LLB Date Sheet
Date Sheet Of RTU
SSC CGL Date Sheet
BHU UET Date Sheet
KUK Date Sheet MBA
MDU Date Sheet of MBA
Date Sheet of RTU 1st Sem
RTU Date Sheet 3rd Sem
Date Sheet of MDU
Date Sheet PU LLB
PTU Date Sheet MBA
B.Sc Date Sheet MDU
MBA Date Sheet
PU MBA Date Sheet
CGL Date Sheet
UHS Date Sheet
MDU Date Sheet B Sc
Date Sheet SMU EDU In
PTU date sheet BCA
29th February 2016, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Date Sheet MBA PU

Panjab University is a public Autonomous university located in Chandigarh, India. It was established in 1882 and thus it is one of the oldest universities in India.

You can get the date sheet of MBA PU as and when it was available in university website.

Below I am providing you the process to get the MBA Date Sheet of PU:

1 Visit the official portal of the university which looks like:

2 In the left side panel you will get the examination link click on that.

3 You will be redirected to the new page which looks like:

4 You will get the list of date sheet announced by the university.

5 Find the link for which you want the date sheet.

List of latest date sheet announced by the university:

B.A.M.S.-3rd Prof. (Batch-2011) Annual-Reappear Examination (February 2016): Date-sheet for B.A.M.S.-3rd Prof. (Batch-2011) Annual/Reappear Examination to be held in February 2016

B. Voc.(Medical Lab Technology)-1ST SEMESTER (Regular) Examination (January-February, 2016): Date-sheet for Bachelor of Vocational. (B. Voc.) (Medical Lab Technology)-1ST SEMESTER (Regular)

B. Voc.(Food Science & Technology)-1ST SEMESTER (Regular) Examination (January-February, 2016): Date-sheet for Bachelor of Vocational. (B. Voc.) (Food Science & Technology) 1ST SEMESTER (Regular)

Advance Diploma (Medical Lab Tech.)-3rd SEMESTER (Regular) Examination (January-February, 2016): Date-sheet for Advance Diploma in Medical Lab Technology 3rd SEMESTER (Regular)

M.A.-M. SC. Part-I & II (ANNUAL SYSTEM) (Golden Chance for Compartment) Exam. (January-2016): Date-sheet for M.A./M. SC. Part-I & II (ANNUAL SYSTEM) (Golden Chance for Compartment Candidates)

B.Voc. (Global Professional in Beauty & Aesthetics) 1ST SEMESTER (Regular) Exam (January-2016): Date-sheet for Bachelor of Vocational. (B.Voc.) (Global Professional in Beauty & Aesthetics) 1ST SEMESTER (Regular)

B.Voc. (Software Development) 1ST SEMESTER (Regular) Examination (January-2016): Date-sheet for Bachelor of Vocational. (B.Voc.) (Software Development) 1ST SEMESTER (Regular)

B.Voc. (Textile & Fashion Technology) 1ST SEMESTER (Regular) Examination (January-2016): Date-sheet for Bachelor of Vocational. (B.Voc.) (Textile & Fashion Technology)1ST SEMESTER (Regular)

B.Voc. (Fashion Technology & Apparel Design)-1ST SEMESTER (Regular) Exam. (January-2016): Date-sheet for Bachelor of Vocational. (B.Voc.) (Fashion Technology & Apparel Design)-1ST SEMESTER (Regular)

B.Voc. (Agri-Business & Agrarian Entrepreneurship)-1ST SEMESTER (Regular) Exam (January-2016)

Address:

Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh
Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Customer service: 1800 180 2065

Map location:

[MAP]Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in